A Conversation with the U.S. Private Sector on Why Accelerating Implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement is a Game Changer
1:30 PM – 3:00 PM CEST
The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) is resulting in greater customs efficiency, more effective revenue collection, and better access for micro and small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to new export opportunities. Today, the TFA is playing a critical role in keeping vaccines, medical supplies, and essential goods moving across borders. You are invited to join the Office of the United States Trade Representative and representatives of the U.S. private sector for a timely conversation about the importance of accelerating the implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement.
- Salvatore Vetrini, Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, FedEx
- Mario Palacios, Sr. Managing Director, International Trade Policy, Intel
- Kate Weiner, Director, Global Customs Regulatory Affairs, Cargill
- Ari Giovenco, Senior Manager, U.S. Trade Policy, Amazon
- Jake Colvin, Vice President, Global Trade and Innovation, National Foreign Trade Council
- Megan Giblin, Director, Customs and Trade Facilitation, United States Council for International Business
Bookings are closed for this event.