Encouraging Globally-Engaged Women Entrepreneurs
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Women-owned businesses benefit disproportionately from engaging in global markets. Join global small business and government leaders, Vital Voices and NFTC’s Global Innovation Forum to explore how digitally-enabled networks, tools and trade policies can be transformative for women, increasing resilience, combating discrimination and bolstering access to new partners, markets, funding and skills.
- Stephen de Boer, Head of Mission & Ambassador, Permanent Mission of Canada to the WTO
- Melissa Graham, Director, Vital Voices Global Partnership
- Sasibai Kimis, Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Earth Heir
- Josefina Urzaiz, CEO, Cielo Hammocks
- Moderator: Jamaica Gayle, Deputy Director, Global Innovation Forum