Date & Time
Monday, November 30, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM PST
Please fill out the form below to RSVP. For more information, or if you are having trouble submitting an RSVP via the form, please contact Jamaica Gayle at email@example.com.
Startup Global SoCal provides technical advice to small and early-stage companies interested in growing their businesses by expanding into international markets. Startup Global SoCal virtually offers international trade training and resources covering the most pressing issues startups face while growing their businesses globally. This series will feature small businesses and expert speakers from the Southern California region, but all interested businesses are welcome to participate.
- Erin Beck, Founder & CEO, Wana
- Stephen Cheung, President, World Trade Organization Los Angeles & Chief Operating Officer, Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
- Dayle Smith, Ph.D, Dean, College of Business Administration Loyola Marymount University
- Richard Swanson, Senior Advisor, U.S. Commercial Service
- Vincent Iacopella, Executive Vice President Growth & Strategy, Alba Wheels Up International Inc.
- Carlos Gimenez, Consul for Economic Affairs, Mexican Consulate, Los Angeles