Join this session to discover the finance tools available to help your small business grow & succeed.
Startup Global SoCal provides technical advice to small and early-stage companies interested in growing their businesses by expanding into international markets. Startup Global SoCal virtually offers international trade training and resources covering the most pressing issues startups face while growing their businesses globally. This series will feature small businesses and expert speakers from the Southern California region, but all interested businesses are welcome to participate.
- Brad Read, President, TIG/m
- Richard Swanson, Senior Advisor, US Commercial Service
- Tracy Gray, Founder & Managing Partner, The 22 Fund
- Erik Rettig, Sr. Manager, Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Intuit
- Robert Saikali, VP & Manager International Banking, City National Bank
- Eugene Cornelius, Senior Director, Center for Regional Economics and California Center, Milken
Bookings are closed for this event.