Date & Time
Monday, November 23, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM PST
Please fill out the form below to RSVP. For more information, or if you are having trouble submitting an RSVP via the form, please contact Jamaica Gayle at email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Startup Global SoCal provides technical advice to small and early-stage companies interested in growing their businesses by expanding into international markets. Startup Global SoCal virtually offers international trade training and resources covering the most pressing issues startups face while growing their businesses globally. This series will feature small businesses and expert speakers from the Southern California region, but all interested businesses are welcome to participate.
- Terri Batch, Sr. International Trade Specialist, E-commerce Innovation Lab of the US Commercial Service
- Joshua Aiken, President, Zonos
- Josh Halpern, Chairman of the Getting to Global Initiative & Chief Strategy Officer, California International Trade Center
- Jamaica Gayle, Deputy Director, Global Innovation Forum
- Kevin Klowdan, Executive Director, Milken Institute’s Center for Regional Economics and California Center