Startup Global SoCal provides technical advice to small and early-stage companies interested in growing their businesses by expanding into international markets. Startup Global SoCal virtually offers international trade training and resources covering the most pressing issues startups face while growing their businesses globally. This series will feature small businesses and expert speakers from the Southern California region, but all interested businesses are welcome to participate.
- André Leb, Senior Vice President of Global Markets, Prodege
- Aaron Melaas, Associate Director of the Center for Regional Economics, Milken Institute
- Christine Peterson, Director of International Trade & Investment, Office of the Mayor, City of Los Angeles
- Paul Disselkoen, Senior Associate of Government Relations, PayPal
- Jake Colvin, Executive Director, Global Innovation Forum
Bookings are closed for this event.