Startup Global SoCal provides technical advice to small and early-stage companies interested in growing their businesses by expanding into international markets. Startup Global SoCal virtually offers international trade training and resources covering the most pressing issues startups face while growing their businesses globally. This series will feature small businesses and expert speakers from the Southern California region, but all interested businesses are welcome to participate.
- Deborah Greaves, Partner at Withers Bergman LLP, Withersworldwide
- Tricia Van Orden, Deputy Director, Trade Promotion and Coordinating Committee, International Trade Administration
- Brian Peck, Director, Transnational Law & Business Center and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law, USC Gould School of Law
- Raquel Cohen, Senior IP & Trade Policy Attorney, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Lori Kozak, Partner, Co-Chair Trademark Practice Group, Fox Rothschild
Bookings are closed for this event.