Date & Time
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDT
Please fill out the form below to RSVP. For more information, or if you are having trouble submitting an RSVP via the form, please contact Jamaica Gayle at email@example.com.
This event is fully booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist
Note that this discussion will take place at 8:00AM Eastern, 2:00PM CET
Please join the Global Innovation Forum to participate remotely in a webinar hosted in support of the Joint Statement Initiative on Electronic Commerce to explore how small businesses are using digital tools to adapt during the COVID-19 crisis.
NFTC’s Global Innovation Forum will moderate a discussion among small and innovative businesses, technology providers and officials about how they are using digital tools more intensively than ever to operate during the coronavirus crisis, and the role of trade policy in enabling access to the e-commerce ecosystem that they are utilizing to survive.
Small business speakers include:
- Dana Donofree, Founder & CEO, AnaOno (United States)
- Rafael Figueroa, CEO, Portal Telemedicina (Brazil)
- Sasibai Kimis, Founder & Director, Earth Heir (Malaysia)
- Obinna Ekezie, Co-Founder, Transboxx Technologies (Nigeria)
Topics to be discussed include:
- The importance of digital technologies to enable small businesses to access global markets and run their business on a global basis;
- How small businesses are using digital tools to stay connected to employees, communities and customers amid the COVID-19 pandemic;
- How updated trade rules can enable small businesses to access the global e-commerce ecosystem of payments, logistics, sales, marketing, and productivity tools to succeed as companies recover.
The Global Innovation Forum will provide additional instructions on how to join the webinar to confirmed participants.