To join the live event as an attendee at 2 PM ET, please click here.
Please join the Global Innovation Forum, the International Trade Administration and the U.S. Small Business Administration for a webinar to explore how small businesses are utilizing digital tools more than ever to bolster their global operations and the implications for the future of digital trade.
NFTC’s Global Innovation Forum will moderate a discussion among small and innovative businesses, technology providers and officials about how businesses are using digital tools more intensively than ever to operate, and the programs available to small businesses to help them succeed.
Small business speakers include:
- Eno Umoh, Co-Founder, Global Air Media & Global Air Drone Academy
- Maxeme Tuchman, Co-Founder & CEO, Caribu
- Dr. Wei-Shin Lai, Founder & CEO, AcousticSheep LLC
Topics to be discussed include:
- How small businesses are relying more heavily on digital tools to stay connected to employees, communities and customers, and manage uncertainty, and the impact this will have in the future of global operations; and
- Specific public and private sector initiatives and resources in place to help globally-minded small businesses navigate new challenges.
The Global Innovation Forum will provide additional instructions on how to join the webinar to confirmed participants.
Bookings are closed for this event.